The RESERVIST project came to an end on 31 May 2023, after 30 months of ongoing activities to prevent disastrous situations during future crisis by setting up ‘reservist cells’ that can be activated within 48 hours to produce necessary products and services.
Should you be interested in getting more information about the RESERVIST project, please have a look at the following Deliverables:
- D1.3: A scalable, flexible and mutually profitable business model for RESERVIST Network operation.
- D4.4: Optimized demo and evaluation report for the production of ventilators (to be published)
- D5.4: Procedure for linking to end-users (to be published)
- D6.1: Blueprint RESERVIST Network illustrated via the ‘disinfection’ case
- D6.2: Blueprint distributed certification
- D6.3: Infographic book for ‘emerging scenarios’
- D6.4: Replication demo ‘emergency hospital’ (to be published)
- D7.1: DC1 Implementation, incl. project website & KO press release
- D7.4: Materials for internal and external training
- D7.5: Report on liaison activities and impact and standardisation input (to be published)
- D7.6: DC2 Implementation, incl. final event (photos are available here) and final video (see below).
- The Reservist Digital Platform. For more information or to log in, please contact VTT.