Hospitainer Inflatable Building, designed and developed under the flag of the Reservist program
|Last week Hospitainer presented their newest product, the inflatable building. This product is designed and developed during the Reservist project, with the aim to be better prepared for emergency situations.
Hospitainer’s new innovative modular inflatable building is made up of rigid, highly insulating double walls and offers an unparalleled level of comfort and strength. The rigid walls are not only extremely practical but also create the ideal condition for cleanability. Its revolutionary ‘drop-stitch’ technology means it can withstand the harshest of weather conditions. This makes it perfectly suitable for both long- and short-term operations in regions with a challenging climate.
Moreover, this tent system offers unprecedented thermal and acoustic insulation, which means you can significantly reduce your heating and air-conditioning consumption (and costs). Another benefit of utilizing the drop-stitch technology, is that this tent system requires less maintenance.
The HIB Benefits:
• Drop-stitch walls improve cleanability and hygiene
• Straight walls meaning no dead spaces in the floor corners
• “Rigid” walls eliminate excess noise compared to tent structures
• HVAC compatible with HEPA filtration and negative or positive pressure
• Inflates within 15 minutes